Banana Sour Cream Waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, separated (beat egg white until stiff)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- Heat waffle iron.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk together egg yolk, sour cream, milk, butter and banana.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- Fold in beaten egg white.
- Pour batter from cup or ladle onto center of hot waffle iron.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Remove waffle carefully.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 12/18/2001 9:59 am.
>> Waffle Recipes