Chocolate Fudge Waffles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Prepare waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together in the microwave on HIGH for 1
minute, stir until smooth; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract together until well combined;
stir in buttermilk. Add reserved melted chocolate and mix well. Stir in flour, baking
soda, baking powder and salt until smooth. Fold in semisweet chocolate and cook
in prepared waffle maker.
- Serve warm with desired toppings, such as whipped cream, strawberries and fudge
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Waffle Recipes