Cinnamon Roll Waffles
This is a fun breakfast recipe the kids will be begging you to make over and
- 6 Rhodes Anytime!™ or Rise and Bake Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
Maple Cream Cheese Syrup
- 1 cream cheese frosting packet, included with rolls
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Place thawed cinnamon rolls between a folded piece of wax paper or tin foil and
press into a 4-5 inch oval. Place pressed roll onto waffle iron heated to medium
low heat. Hold top of waffle iron down slightly so it does not rise up when roll
plumps. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown (waffle irons vary).
- Remove and serve with Maple Cream Cheese Syrup.
- Maple Cream Cheese Syrup: Stir together frosting, flavoring and syrup until well
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 5 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Waffle Recipes