- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons shortening, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together flour, shredded coconut, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Add milk, beaten eggs and melted shortening. Beat well.
- Cook in a hot, well-greased waffle iron to a golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Waffle Recipes