- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans or English walnuts
- Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine eggs, eggnog and shortening. Add mixture to sifted dry ingredients. Mix
until smooth. Fold in nuts.
- Bake waffles in a preheated waffle iron until steam
no longer escapes from the grid.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 755 Calories (kcal); 48g Total Fat; (56% calories from fat);
17g Protein; 66g Carbohydrate; 168mg Cholesterol; 932mg Sodium Food
Exchanges: 3 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 9 Fat;
1 Other Carbohydrates
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.