Fruit Basket Waffles
- 1 jar (24 ounces) DEL MONTE® Orchard Select®
- Sliced Cling Peaches
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes
- 8 ham cooked slices (optional)
- 8 waffles
- Drain peaches reserving 1 cup syrup into small saucepan; set peaches aside.
- Add cornstarch and cinnamon to syrup; stir to dissolve cornstarch. Cook, stirring
constantly, until thickened and translucent.
- Moisten banana with lemon juice to prevent browning. Combine banana, peaches
and grapes with syrup mixture.
- Place ham slices over waffles. Top with fruit and syrup mixture.
Servings 8 | Prep Time 5 Min | Cook Time 10 Min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Corporation