Malted Milk Waffles
- 1/3 cup malted milk powder
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, stir together malted milk powder, pancake mix and granulated sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Add egg yolks, buttermilk and butter to dry ingredients; mix well. Fold in egg
- Spray preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter onto hot
waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm.