Peachy Maple Pecan Waffles
Have a fruitful morning with this nutritious waffle dish. It makes a quick and
easy breakfast or brunch, and is a good source of antioxidants.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte Lite® Lite Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches
- 4 frozen waffles, thawed
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 4 (4 ounce) thin slices cooked ham (optional)
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup. Combine peaches, ham and reserved
syrup in medium skillet. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Prepare waffles according to package directions.
- Spoon ham-peach mixture over waffles. Sprinkle with pecans and serve with warmed
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 5 min | Serves: 4