- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff.
- Put remaining ingredients, except pineapple, into a large bowl. Add milk to
make batter the consistency of heavy cake batter.
- Drain pineapple. Mix in pineapple, then fold in egg whites.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Waffle Recipes