- 3 cups sifted flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup butter, margarine or vegetable oil
- Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl.
- With electric mixer at medium speed, beat eggs for 1 minute.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Add milk-egg mixture to dry ingredients; beat only
until well blended. Add butter; beat until blended.
- Bake in preheated waffle iron.
Yield: about 5 cups batter