Angel Lush with Pineapple
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE Crushed Pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 ounces)
- 10 fresh strawberries
- Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate;
top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings, one piece each
Nutrition (per serving) Calories 160 Total fat 1.5g Saturated fat 1g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 360mg Carbohydrate 37g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 33g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 40%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 2%DV
Reprinted with permission from