- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Solo Almond Filling
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons light cream or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until
light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in almond filling until blended.
- Stir flour, baking powder and salt until mixed. Add to almond mixture alternately
with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Beat until blended. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- To make the glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, cream or milk and almond
extract in a small bowl. Stir until blended and smooth. Spoon or drizzle over top of cake. Let stand until glaze is set.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.