Aloha Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 4 bananas, chopped into about 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few teaspoons of milk to thin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt: stir in oil and
eggs. Add remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Combine all frosting ingredients, thinning with milk a teaspoon at a time to
desired spreading consistency and frost cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.