Apple Blossom Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups apples, unpeeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Use solid vegetable shortening to generously grease
a Bundt baking pan.
- Cream oil and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Sift dry
ingredients and spices together. Add to sugar mixture. Add vanilla extract, apples and nuts to batter and fold all together.
- Bake in prepared Bundt pan for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm or cool without icing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.