Apple Butter Cake
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 cups chopped, peeled apples
- Combine melted, cooled butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, then flour, baking soda, spices, salt and vanilla extract.
- Fold in pecans and apples.
- Bake in well-greased and floured tube pan for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.