Banana Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box banana cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3.5 ounce) box instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Hershey's miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spritz fluted stoneware pan.
- In mixer bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low
speed until blended. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a wooden pick tests done. Cool 10 minutes; remove
- Cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with Chocolate Glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan bring 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water to full
boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; add 1 cup Hershey's miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Stir with wire whisk until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to desired consistency; use immediately.
(about 2/3 cup glaze).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.