Banana Zucchini Cake
- 1 medium-size ripe banana
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Peel banana and puree in blender to make 1 cup.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Blend in sugar and oil. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add banana and zucchini; mix well.
- Sift flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Fold into banana mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Pour batter in greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Invert cake onto serving platter.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar or frost with 1 small can pecan frosting.