Broken Glass Cake
- 3 small boxes gelatin, one each flavor
- 3 envelopes Knox plain gelatine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare flavored gelatin with 1 1/2 cups water to each package. Chill until firm,
then cut into cubes.
- Moisten plain gelatine in the 1/2 cup water. Bring juice and sugar to boil, then
add plain gelatin mixture. Set to cool.
- When gelatin and juice are cool, whip cream and fold in juice mixture. Then add
gelatin cubes and fold in. Turn into a tube pan lined with Graham cracker crumbs,
then top with crumbs. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.