Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 or 4 medium tart apples (2 1/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 light caramels
- Peel, core and chop apples. Mix with the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Set
- In large bowl combine the 2 cups sugar and oil; beat. Add eggs, orange juice
and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to batter and beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 batter into greased and floured Bundt pan. Add 1/3 of the caramels and
1/3 of the apples. Repeat twice more.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 75 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes