Chocolate Decadence Cake
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
- 3 large eggs
- Grated chocolate and fresh berries (optional)
- Coat 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa, flour and milk. Stir over low heat
until warm. Remove; stir in chocolate and Lighter Bake.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs for3 minutes; gradually add remaining sugar.
- Fold chocolate mixture into beaten eggs.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a few crumbs
cling to a wooden pick; cake will be very moist.
- Chill four hours or overnight.
- To serve, dust with cocoa powder; garnish with grated chocolate and fresh berries,
- Slice with sharp knife, wiping clean between cuts.