- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush cookies to find crumbs in food processor. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, margarine and sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Set aside.
- Mix pudding mixes, milk and vanilla extract. Stir pudding mixture into cream
cheese mixture and mix well.
- In plastic flower pot alternate the cream cheese mixture and crumbs ending with
- Just before serving, decorate with a stem of silk flowers (and a gummi worm or
2). Serve with a garden trowel.
You can also make this a Sand Cake using vanilla cream cookies instead of the
Oreos and assemble it in a child's beach bucket and serve with a sand shovel.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes