Fresh Apple Cake
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups chopped and peeled apples
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix together well the oil, sugar and eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours in a Bundt pan at 350 degrees F.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, then spread on Topping.
- Combine all topping ingredients. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Spread
over warm cake.