Fresh Raspberry Pecan Cake
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (plus additional for garnish, if desired)
- 1 box white cake mix with pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease Bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries with a fork. Set aside until needed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding, gelatin, oil and milk; mix
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the raspberries and pecans to the batter; blend well.
- Pour into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes
- Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn out cake onto rack and cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with white chocolate glaze before serving.
- Garnish with whole fresh raspberries.
Yield: 16 servings