Green Apple Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- Blend sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Combine mixtures and fold in pecans and apples.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan.