Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Cake
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded fresh pineapple with juice
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Stir nuts into butter mixture.
- Stir half the flour mixture into the creamed mixture,
then add the pineapple and stir well.
- Add remaining flour mixture and beat to smooth consistency.
- Turn batter into a greased springform pan, and bake in a preheated 350
degree F oven for one hour.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes