- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 egg yolks, well beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups finely ground hazelnuts
- 6 egg whites
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Add to creamed mixture, alternating with sour
- Add nuts.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or till tests done.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 9/14/2001 3:20 pm.
Source: my family