- 1 cup SUE BEE HONEY
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons each baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooled coffee
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan or angel food
- Cake: Beat together first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Blend in dry ingredients alternating with coffee until mixed.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
- If desired, when cool, ice with Cream Cheese Frosting and sprinkle with additional
walnuts. Cut into 16 slices.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat all frosting ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine 10/6/2001 5:30 pm.
Source: Honey Club Newsletter
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.