Iced Coffee Bundt Cake
Put a little spring in everyone’s step with this moist cake featuring a hint of coffee. A crumbly pecan center and sweet icing round out the delicious flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon to perk up your next get together.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Adjust oven rack to lowest position.
Coat 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cake: Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl;
stir to combine. Set aside.
- Beat granulated sugar and 3/4 cup butter in large mixer bowl until well
blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Dissolve
coffee granules in vanilla extract; add to batter along with 1/3 of sour cream.
Gradually beat in 1/3 of flour mixture alternately with sour cream until all
flour and sour cream are mixed in.
- Crumb Layer: Combine brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon in
medium bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until
mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans.
- To Assemble: Spoon half of batter into prepared pan. Top with half of crumb
mixture. Pour remaining batter over crumb mixture; smooth down top. Sprinkle
with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Icing: Mix together powdered sugar and Coffee-mate until it forms a
thick but pourable consistency; drizzle over cake.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 50 min | Servings: 14
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes