- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 cup black walnut pieces (or other nuts)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups flake coconut
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar. Add eggs. Beat until creamy.
- Mix flour and baking soda. Add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add buttermilk, jam
and allspice. Mix well. Stir in black walnuts, raisins and coconut.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan.
- Loosen cake and invert onto cooling rack.
Serves 12 to 16.
Posted by Tweetycook at Recipe Goldmine June 3, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes