Jell-O Crown Cake
- Prepare 1 small box each of orange, cherry and lime gelatin, dissolving each
one separately in 1 cup boiling water and then adding 1/2 cup cold water. Pour each
flavor into a separate 8-inch square pan.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside a few cubes for garnishing.
- Dissolve 1 small box lemon gelatin with 1/4 cup sugar in 1 cup boiling water.
- Add 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Blend in 4 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip) and the cubes of gelatin.
- Spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Chill overnight.
- Run a spatula around the sides of pan and remove.
- Garnish with reserved gelatin cubes.
Yield: 16 servings