Lemon Cheese Bundt Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs, divided
- 3 cups cake flour, sifted, divided
- 3 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon extract
- Cream together margarine, butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add 2 eggs,
1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar; mix well. Repeat until all eggs, flour and sugar have
been added. Add extracts and mix well. The batter will be very thick.
- Place batter in a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes,
or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Source: Swan's Down Cake Flour
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.