Maraschino Cherry Kuchen
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 18 maraschino cherries, finely cut
- 3/4 cup nuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well a tube pan.
- Filling: Mix filling ingredients together.
- Batter: Cream sugar and butter; add eggs. Stir in dry ingredients, sour cream
and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Put half of dough in prepared pan. Place
half of filling on top; put other half of dough on top of filling, then put remaining
filling on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes