Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10- or 12-cup Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs,
one at a time, followed by lemon zest. Stir 1/3 of flour mixture into butter mixture,
followed by Meyer lemon juice. Add in additional 1/3 of flour mixture, followed
by buttermilk. Stir in all remaining flour, mixing only until no streaks of flour
remain visible. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted into center of cake comes
out clean or with only a few moist crumbs attached.
- Let cake rest in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out on to a wire rack to cool
- For glaze, whisk together lemon juice and confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl.
Drizzle over cooled cake.