Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fudge ice cream topping, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil and vanilla extract;
stir till smooth. Stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- In same bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stir in
the boiling water. Pour evenly over batter.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 30
minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice cream and fudge sauce, if desired. Top with peanuts.
Yield: 4 servings