- 4 cans biscuits
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Butter an angel cake pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Roll in 1 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Layer biscuits with nuts and raisins; next layer with nuts
and raisins, then pour over 1/2 of melted butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup butter, 1 tablespoon
cinnamon (melted until sugar dissolves).
- Layer last 2 cans as above and pour remaining sugar mixture over.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Be careful turning over as butter will burn you.