Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake
with Spiced Caramel Sauce
Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake is a delicious twist on the classic cake. Topped with
a warm spiced caramel sauce drizzle, this flavorful dessert will be a hit for the
holidays or fall and winter.
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (30 ounce) can LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 1/2-inch Bundt pan. Sprinkle nuts
in bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cake mix, 2 cups pumpkin pie mix, eggs and oil in large mixer bowl
for 2 minutes. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Transfer cake to serving platter.
- Combine remaining pumpkin pie mix, brown sugar and evaporated milk in medium,
heavy-duty saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute;
remove from heat.
- Serve warm sauce with slices of cake.
15 min prep | 80 min total | 12 to 16 servings
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe Amount Per Serving Calories:
430 Calories from Fat: 150 Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV) Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of
DV) Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV) Sodium: 410mg (17% of DV) Carbohydrates: 65g (22%
of DV) Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV) Sugars: 48g Protein: 6g
Vitamin A: 70% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 10% of DV Iron: 10% of
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com