Raspberry Swirl Butter Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a Bundt pan generously.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs
one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Mix flour with the baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with
the milk, starting with the flour.
- Pour half the batter into prepared baking pan.
- Swirl in half of the raspberry filling.
- Pour in remaining batter and swirl in the
rest of the raspberry filling on top.
- Bake for 70-75 minutes or until a wooden pick
inserted in the center, comes out clean (dry).
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan before turning
- If desired, serve with melted raspberry jam drizzled over the top.
Yield: 10-12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes