Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cut a 1-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside. With sharp knife, cut
around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls
1 inch thick. Remove cake from center, leaving 1 inch thick base on bottom of cake.
Reserve cake pieces. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and almond extract. Mix well. Stir
in reserved torn cake pieces and strawberries mixture; replace top slice of cake.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional strawberries, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes