Sugar-Dusted Apple Bundt Cake
Finish off a gathering with this Sugar-Dusted Apple Bundt Cake for dessert.
- 2 cups sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can Lucky Leaf Premium Apple Fruit Filling & Topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or Bundt
- In small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle
bottom and sides of pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and remaining sugar.
- Stir in oil, eggs, orange juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Add fruit filling and stir.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate and cool. Drizzle with citrus glaze if desired.
- For glaze: In medium bowl, beat 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon orange
juice 1 minute, or until smooth. Add additional orange juice by the teaspoon,
if needed, for desired consistency.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 1 hr | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Lucky Leaf - luckyleaf.com - through Family Features