Sugarplum Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped candied cherries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding mix
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Vanilla-buttercream frosting mix
- Cream butter in large mixer bowl at high speed of mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat at high speed until light and fluffy.
- By hand, fold in sifted flour, cherries, walnuts and raisins; fold in dry pudding mix.
- Pour batter into well-greased Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 65 minutes.
- Do not invert. Cool and remove from pan.
- Cool completely before serving.