Toll House Bundt Cake
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar and milk to measure 1 cup (this makes sour milk)
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 pound soft butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup nuts
- In small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Place vinegar in a 1 cup measuring cup; fill with milk; set aside .
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat
till light and fluffy. Add eggs on low speed. Add flour mixture alternately with
milk. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into pan and put on topping. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour
to set before baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 8:35:31 pm.