Triple Chocolate Raspberry Fantasy
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces (227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur, optional
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- First layer: Melt chocolate and butter. Beat eggs and sugar on high speed
until thick and lemon colored. Fold in chocolate, flour and baking powder. Pour
into greased and floured 10-inch springform pan.
- Second layer: Beat cream cheese, icing sugar. Beat in liqueur, chocolate,
and egg until smooth. Randomly spoon white mixture over brown layer, leaving a space
between each spoonful.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in
the center comes out almost clean. Cool.
- Topping: Spoon jam over cake. Heat cream and pour over chocolate, stir till
melted. Pour glaze over cake and let set.