Vanilla Wafer Cake
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can coconut
- 14 ounces vanilla wafers
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop pecans into small pieces. Pour into a bowl. Add the coconut. Crush the vanilla
wafers in a blender and add them to the above and mix well.
- Cream the softened margarine
and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, to the margarine and sugar, beating well. Fold
the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and add the milk. Pour the cake batter
into a well-greased tube pan.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove from tube pan when cool.
- Slice and serve topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.