Zucchini Yogurt Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely diced bananas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs until light.
- Gradually beat in the sugar and honey, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the oil.
- Stir in the flour mixture with the yogurt alternately. Gently stir in the zucchini and banana.
- Pour into a greased tube pan or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or frost with cream cheese frosting.
Also works with carrots.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bundt, Tube and Loaf Cake Recipes