Cranberry-Pineapple Coffee Can Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coffee Can Cake
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Cake: Mix cranberries, pineapple, molasses, nuts, flour, baking soda and
- Pour into a 1-pound METAL coffee can.
- Place in large pot 1/2 full of water.
- Steam for 2 hours.
- Topping: Cream together all ingredients and pour over each slice when served.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Can Cake Recipes