Butterfinger Crumb Cake
Yield: 9 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (about one 2.1-ounce bar) finely chopped NESTLE BUTTERFINGER Candy Bar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer 1/2 cup flour mixture to medium bowl; stir in Butterfinger pieces.
- Stir baking soda and salt into remaining flour mixture.
- Combine milk, yogurt, egg and vanilla extract in small bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with Butterfinger mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
- Serve warm.