Clark Bar Cake
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 Clark bars, crushed
- Make a Graham cracker crust; spread in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, 10 ounces of Cool Whip
and cream cheese.
- Fold in half of the crushed Clark bars. Spread over crust.
- Cover the mixture with remaining Cool Whip and crushed Clark bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes