Heath Bar Bundt Cake
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 6 (5/8 ounce) Heath Bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nuts, candy bars
and butter. Blend at low speed until moistened, then for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Spoon 1/2 batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Top with nuts and crushed candy bars.
- Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over batter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan to complete cooling.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes