Heath Bar Cheesecake
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated oatmeal cookie dough with chocolate and butterscotch chips*
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.4 ounce) Heath candy bars, coarsely chopped*
- To make the dough easier to slice, freeze it for two to three hours before
starting the recipe.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- inch deep-dish pie pan with non-stick
- Slice the cookie dough into 24 slices and arrange on the bottom and up the
sides of the pie plate. Press the dough together, making a uniform crust; set
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream
cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract for 1 minute, until well mixed. Stir
in the candy pieces and pour into the pie plate.
- Bake at 40 to 45 minutes until the center is firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Cover loosely, then chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.