Hershey Bar Pound Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 (5.5 ounce) cans chocolate syrup
- 7 (1.45 ounce) Hershey bars, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Cream sugar and butter; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well.
- Add syrup and melted candy bars.
- Add salt to flour; stir baking soda into buttermilk and add to other ingredients
alternately with flour, beginning and ending with flour.
- Add vanilla extract and pour into greased tube pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over cooled cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes